18.2.10

Ask me!

I put up a little widget over on the side, it's from formspring.me and it's just a little comment tool in the form of a Q&A.  So, if you have questions for me, feel free to ask.  I'll try to be entertaining but informative.  Witty but factual.  There will likely be tens and tens of questions so I would likely be able to get to them all.  Ask about anything; the kids, my world, Lego, drawing, science fiction, views on politics, upcoming projects, school.

Even if you want to use it to ask something crass, mean spirited or insulting, I'll do my best to rise to the higher ground and give it an honest answer.

In other news, I got a 90% on my second history test, so that's two A's so far, out of 5 tests and a paper.  Haven't taken any Ethics tests yet.  We'll see how that goes.  I have a feeling I'm going to struggle with those.

PS, a plane just hit a building here in Austin so I'm going to go watch the live news feeds for a while.

No comments: